Click HERE too!

Friday, August 30, 2013

~ Back at it ~

 
 
Blogging shouldn't be such a chore right?
Why do I feel that way? It's so much easier to
post a picture on facebook or instagram, but
to blog? It takes creativity and time and knowing the
perfect words to say {sigh} and THEN
you wonder if anybody out there is even
taking the time to sit down and read what you have to say. 
 
Well, I hope you all
"out there" ARE reading and anxiously
awaiting when our little doors swing open once
again with all sorts of new goodies.
 
The day has arrived!
We will be reopening again on
September 3, which is only
4 days away! Gulp.
 
I think we are ready...
 
 
 
 
I am going to try my hardest, and I know
I've said it before, and you are all going to think
that I'm the little boy who cried wolf.
 
 
 
 
I do, really do want our blog to be
a nice place to visit, and a place
  for YOU to be inspired!
 
What do you look for you when
you come to a blog?
 
DIY? Beautiful photography?
Inspiration?    
 
 
 
 
Hopefully I will be back soon!

                            Between planning my wedding {yes I'm getting married!}
and my brother and sister in law having a set of
twins, and trying to get the shop in tip top shape,
we have been a little busy!
 
I will have to share photos of my wedding
vintage, with a side of whimsical?
Sounds delightful right?
 
Until next time
Lynn & Kathi
 
 
 


2 comments:

Lee said...

Looking forward to visiting you at the shop next week!
Such excitement for you~wedding and twins arriving, too!
Can't wait to see pictures of the wedding~love whimsy!
Have a terrific weekend. Try to rest up for reopenning.

Unknown said...

Cute treasures....I am with you on the blog thing! It seems now days everyone is going to Pinterest or one of the social networks like you mentioned.
Daisy~

Search This Blog