Click HERE too!

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Looking for a good Flea?

 
 
 
Mark your calendar! We have a great
Vintage Flea Market coming up
this fall, you won't want to miss it!
 
 


Yes, October 11 & 12 are the dates!
It's a Friday & Saturday
all day from 9am until 5pm
 
 
 
 
We have over 30 vendors coming
in to set up their booths!
Only the best at our little shop,
we have handpicked each an every one.
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
We want to create a place
where you can come
and see all things beautiful
 and vintage.
 
 

 
 
Tell your family,
tell your friends and neighbors, 
mark your calendar, you won't want
to miss this, trust me!
 
We hope to see you then,
if not sooner!
 
Until next time
Lynn & Kathi
 
 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi. I was stopping by blogs in hopes of getting some help on a Martha Stewart Contest....I've been nominated and I was trying to get Votes to help Win...if you have time I would love to see you come by my blog, Vote and also enter in a giveaway for your support!! Your able to vote 6 times in a row daily until Sept. 13th!! I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanks so much!
Daisy~

Unknown said...

Hi. It's me again....I wanted to say Thank you so much for Voting!! I really appreciate it!!
Daisy~

Search This Blog