Click HERE too!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Goal for 2012


My goal for 2012 is to learn
how to use one of these...




I have had one sitting in my
bedroom for the past year
staring at me, just waiting for me
to sit down and create something beautiful.

This is the year, I can feel it
bring it on 2012 :)

All the pretty fabric out there is 
just calling my name waiting
to be turned into
these...

(images via pinterest)




Ahhh! I love all of these colors!
I am headed out the door to the
fabric store right after this...

Do you have any hopes, dreams, or
goals for this year?

xoxo
Lynn & Kathi



1 comment:

birdie blue said...

beautiful pics! i, too, would love to brush up on my sewing skills. i'm being wildly optimistic to even refer to them as 'skills'.

hope your new year is off to a fab start.
xo
molly

Search This Blog