Click HERE too!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Fairy Gardens Galore!


Last Night was 
our second 
fairy garden class 
of the year, and 
as usual we had so 
much fun making 
and creating our 
fairy gardens! 

For our first fairy garden class
my camera was not working
(insert sad face)  so 
I wasn't able to 
grab any pictures of 
all the lovely gardens!  

So, last night I had to make 
up for all the lost pictures 
by taking lots!  

~ Enjoy~ 




You get a miniature arbor 
with the class like these ones!
















I love this little gnome! 










These ladies did such a good job! 
It's always fun to see creativity 
at work, and to get great ideas 
from each other...

Here are the finished products! 

































This wagon turned out adorable...
I love the little dino and his 
lego buddies :)











Is this miniature campfire not 
the cutest thing you have 
ever seen? 


























THERE...that was a lot of pictures, 
but now you are inspired to go out 
and make your very own Fairy Garden 
right? I know WE got some great 
inspiration last night! 

Thank You to 
all the ladies 
who came out  
 to create and garden!

We had so much fun!

We are having One more class 
this year on June 6, 2012
if you are interested we have 
a few more spots left! 
Call the shop @ 
(616) 285-9096 
to reserve yours today!

Until next time...

xoxo
Lynn & Kathi  


1 comment:

SLR said...

What adorable fun! This is such a great class and I do wish I was closer to attend! I have gotten some good ideas here...so many creative containers these gardens are in. I am going to try a soda crate or the mini radio flyer wagon I have. It's wonderful that you offer this class at your shop...really such a fun and creative idea!!
:)

Search This Blog