Click HERE too!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

~ You are invited..to my party! ~



Can you guess what TODAY is?

A very SPECIAL day indeed...

here is a little clue





Do you know yet?

I would LOVE for you ALL to come

to MY BIRTHDAY party!



Grab a little drink

and a cupcake

and join in the party!

Do you have any creative

or fun ways to celebrate a

BIRTHDAY??

Show me...

I would LOVE to see!

Oh and don't forget your cupcake...

I made it just for YOU




Be sure to LINK UP to the party!

It starts NOW!

Tell your friends

EVERYONE is invited!

I can't wait! :)



Link up at the top of my page

right above the cupcakes :)






6 comments:

Coco Rose Diaries said...

Happy Birthday to you! The cake and pop was lovely....very much needed...have fun blowing out the candles! he he!

Have a fabulous day!!!!!!

Vanessa xxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you! happy BIRTHday TO you! and may God bless you!

I can hardly wait to 'dig in' to those luscious delectable birthday treats ... got that teapot on?!

Have a blessed & beautiful day filled with loving memories ...
Have a Merry Christmas week ~
TTFN ~ Marydon

Claudia said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you're being spoiled by those who love you today. Thanks for the cupcake!

xo
Claudia

Rosie said...

___H*A*P*P*Y__B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y___
Oh, your little world is so very charming...and I am swooning over your "treats table"...Hmmm, which delectable "tid bit" will I sample first?...mmmm...munch...mmmm....those are the very best cupcakes...munch...EVER. Hoping your day is filled with much happiness and laughter...smile on...Rosie

very merry vintage style said...

I have linked up... and now I realize it's a birthday theme... and I submitted a tree. Oops. Well, I did include your cupcake on my post (and it is lovely!) Thanks for hosting!

birdie blue said...

happiest of birthday wishes to you. i needed a good cupcake today.

xo
~molly

Search This Blog