Click HERE too!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Cran ~ Pistachio cookie yumness





Yes, I just used the word yumness
it is now considered a word in my
vocabulary.
I love this time of year,
because of all the yummy
recipes and food you get to
eat! I found this recipe off of
pinterest and couldn't resist
giving it a try. If you are in need
of a good Christmas cookie recipe this
one is perfect!





You will need ~

1 pouch of Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
1 box (4 serving size) pistachio instant pudding and pie filling
1/4 cup of flour
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 eggs
1 cup dry roasted salted pistachios nuts, chopped
1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
optional ~ green food coloring ( I didn't add any, but if you want
them extra green you can)


    Preheat oven to 350 degrees

In a large bowl stir cookie mix, pudding and flour.
Add melted butter and eggs, stir until incorporated.

Add pistachios and cranberries mix well
(I chopped them in the food processor, which worked
really well! )

Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto a parchment
lined cookie sheet. (I sprayed my cookie
sheets which worked just as good.)








Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. The only way you can ruin
these cookies is by over baking them! If you bake them too long
you will lose the green color and soft texture.
They won't look done, but trust me,
let them cool on the cookie sheets
for about 2 minutes, and they will turn out perfect! :) 

Cool on a wire rack, and store in an airtight container.
Makes about 2 dozen cookies.

~ Eat and enjoy ~
















They really are delicious!

I had a cookie exchange with some
friends last night...I hope they
are all enjoying their
cookies :)


~ Have a HAPPY weekend ~
Until next time...

xoxo Lynn & Kathi 








No comments:

Search This Blog