Click HERE too!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

~ Sneak Peak ~


We have been working hard in the shop
getting everything ready for opening day!
We plan on reopening for the Fall
and Christmas season on September 6, 2011,
that is less than 1 month away!
We are SO ready, and excited to get back in the
shop and see all of our customers again!
It's always a much needed break when the time
comes, but always a joy to be back again.

Just the other day I stopped and picked up a copy
seriously if you want to be inspired or get inspired
THIS is the magazine to buy, It always gives me
a little jolt of inspiration...JUST what I needed!





There are SO many talented and creative women out there,
I love paging through the magazines and reading
their stories, learning about how they create
everyday, just like we do! It's such an inspiration
to me and to my mom!

So THANK YOU
Somerset Studio and
Stampington & Company for
giving us such a wonderful
magazine to read! 
We LOVE it!


 Next are some photos of what we have been
up to in the shop...a little sneak peak of sorts ~

~ Enjoy~
 
 






























 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did I see vintage feedsacks in that one white porcelain space? If so, please write me at my email ~
blushing_rose_boutique@yahoo.com.
I am interested in feedsacks. Thank you.

Would you be so kind to leave a comment on my BLOG ONLY, for the Miracle Makeover fund drive. Charlie, 8 yr. old, & his story are fabulous. Every comment brings us a $1 for the next person that will be sponsored.

Have a beautiful weekend.
Hugs,
TTFN ~
Marydon

Search This Blog