Click HERE too!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

~ Could this face be any cuter? ~


I mean really??

just look at this darling face..




We have some Christmas decorations out,

this is just a little taste of whats to come.

 We are getting ready over here for our

Holiday Open House
November 27, 2010

less than a month away!

more info soon, very soon.

The answer to the previous posts question

is Not Real

can you believe it?

They even feel real!

~ Have  a happy happy weekend
my friends! :)

3 comments:

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Wow! They looked INCREDIBLY real. I could almost smell them!

How fantastic. Don't tell me you sell them at your shop too....then I shall be getting ready to do an almighty hop,skip and jump across the ocean!!

Sarahx

Poppies and Sunshine said...

Aw so cute! I am so excited for the holidays! My favorite time of year!

koralee said...

Oh my goodness...adorable...ok I sooo want to come shop!

Hugs. xoxo

Search This Blog