Click HERE too!

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Morning Mix & Mother's Day



With this beautiful weather we have 
been having it makes me want to get out and 
PLANT! I am itching to start 
gardening, and what better way to 
start than with my pots, or 
hanging plants! 

If you are in the same boat as me, than
 you will be happy to know that all of 
our Hanging Baskets are Buy One 
Get One HALF OFF! Yep,
you heard me right! 






They will be on Sale through 
THIS Saturday! Just in time for 
Mother's Day! Get one for 
yourself and one for your Mom! 

Also, if you didn't happen to 
see us on TV this morning than 
you better click below and check it out! 
THANK YOU so much to Fox 17 for 
coming out and supporting our little shop! 




We hope to see you this weekend! 

Lynn & Kathi 




No comments:

Search This Blog