Click HERE too!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

~ Decorating inspiration~


Since we are now closed  for the season,
we have been working on projects around the house.
I am in the process of moving my bedroom downstairs,
and have been painting the walls, and painting furniture, 
 and looking for inspiration....so where do I go?

Google of course...:)

I painted my walls white, I like to start off with a nice
empty canvas, and painted my wooden bed frame a
light grey, and we found this adorable light pink and white
chenille bed spread, that I'm going to use...I'm still
working on it, but I will have to share some photos when
 the room is all finished.

Here are some photos that have
inspired me...

I love this headboard SO cute!









I want LOTS of  these!
(cute ones of course)









I love all the greys and pinks together, and I
want this chair in the next photo, it would look
SO cute in my room!  Anyone know
where I can find one?



Hope you are all enjoying your summer so far,
it sure is HOT over here! I'm perfectly content
to stay right inside. :)




2 comments:

Simple Home said...

The orange pillows remind me of ones from my childhood. Your room is going to be lovely with such beautiful inspiration!
Blessings,
Marcia

Custom Comforts said...

Love these pics! Can hardly wait to see more of your posts. Newest follower.
Cindy

Search This Blog