Click HERE too!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

~ NOW OPEN ~


We officially opened our doors
for Spring this past Monday!

We have LOTS of fun things for this Spring
season, and LOTS more that hasn't even
arrived yet. This is a perfect week to get out
and come visit us. I heard 60 degrees on Thursday!
I don't know about you, but I am SO ready for that.

This morning I saw the most beautiful thing, a Robin!
The first one I have seen hopping around,
a sure sign that Spring is right around the corner!

Here is a little sneak peak of the shop...

~ Enjoy~





















Hopefully you can make it out here soon!

Our hours are~

Monday ~ Friday 9-5
Saturday 9-3
Sunday~ Closed

Thanks for stopping by!






5 comments:

Coco Rose Diaries said...

Goodness.....such gorgeous things! Only wish I lived across the pond, I would be there like a shot!

Have a super duper day!

Vanessa x

Wanda Metcalf said...

I hope you have a wonderful turn out for your re-grand opening! It sure looks like a lot of fun things to go through.

I'm really looking forward to the weather in the next few days as well we ill be in the 60's but then a couple of days actually hitting 70's!!!

Many blessings

SLR said...

Oh my! Gorgeous gorgeous!! I'll have to see how far the drive is from Chicago...would love to visit your shop sometime!

Maaike said...

Oh how I wish I could drop by the shop! Pictures look amazing...
Love, Maaike

Barbara said...

Oh my I just love it, this is my first time here, but sure will be back, I love all the things in your place, thanks for sharing, have a very blessed day, I am following you now too, so will be back, hugs Barbara
http://bakinnbitsbarbara.blogspot.com/

Search This Blog