Click HERE too!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

~ NOW OPEN ~


We officially opened our doors
for Spring this past Monday!

We have LOTS of fun things for this Spring
season, and LOTS more that hasn't even
arrived yet. This is a perfect week to get out
and come visit us. I heard 60 degrees on Thursday!
I don't know about you, but I am SO ready for that.

This morning I saw the most beautiful thing, a Robin!
The first one I have seen hopping around,
a sure sign that Spring is right around the corner!

Here is a little sneak peak of the shop...

~ Enjoy~





















Hopefully you can make it out here soon!

Our hours are~

Monday ~ Friday 9-5
Saturday 9-3
Sunday~ Closed

Thanks for stopping by!






5 comments:

♥coco rose♥ said...

Goodness.....such gorgeous things! Only wish I lived across the pond, I would be there like a shot!

Have a super duper day!

Vanessa x

Wanda Metcalf said...

I hope you have a wonderful turn out for your re-grand opening! It sure looks like a lot of fun things to go through.

I'm really looking forward to the weather in the next few days as well we ill be in the 60's but then a couple of days actually hitting 70's!!!

Many blessings

Stacey@A Sort Of Fairytale said...

Oh my! Gorgeous gorgeous!! I'll have to see how far the drive is from Chicago...would love to visit your shop sometime!

Maaike said...

Oh how I wish I could drop by the shop! Pictures look amazing...
Love, Maaike

Barbara said...

Oh my I just love it, this is my first time here, but sure will be back, I love all the things in your place, thanks for sharing, have a very blessed day, I am following you now too, so will be back, hugs Barbara
http://bakinnbitsbarbara.blogspot.com/

Search This Blog