Click HERE too!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pretty decorating


I have been on a mad hunt
searching for just the right thing to 
share for Friday Pretties.

Did I mention how fun it is 
to look at pretty things? 

Here is what I found while 
hunting...{I may or may not have
gone a little overboard}

Enjoy!




























I absolutely LOVE all of these!
I wish I could hop into any one of the
pictures and call it my own.

I hope you enjoyed looking at them as
much as I enjoyed finding them.

Be sure to hope over and join the 
party! It's been fun!


{click here, you're gonna regret it if you don't}







5 comments:

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Pretty! Pretty! Pretty! I love it all. I want to hop in those pictures too.
Happy Friday Pretties! Thanks for playing. :)

SLR said...

GASP! i love ALL of these photos!! we definitely have the same style...like exactly. have a great weekend :)

Cornflakes and Honey said...

Oh I totally agree. They are all so pretty and very Cath Kidston too!

Thanks for visiting my blog today, now I have found yours! :)

Elle Uy said...

I love all the picture you chose. They have a raw charm in them. Really pretty!

Wanda Metcalf said...

Wouldn't it fun to have that red stove! You are so right any of those would be a dream..... I always have so much fun look too. If you are like me before you know it it's 3AM and I can't believe I've just been up nearly all night! I just get a little involved that's all.

Search This Blog