Click HERE too!

Friday, September 24, 2010

~My dream car~

OK...sooo maybe not entirely true about being my dream car, but it's pretty close! This little blue tonka truck is SO darling, I do wish I could hop in it and drive away, but I think it would be just a little too small for me...


The little pups could come along for the ride too :)

HAPPY PRETTY FRIDAY TO YOU ALL!

ENJOY YOUR DAY!

I'm off to the windy city tomorrow!

I'll try not to get blown away...

A big THANK YOU again to Joyce


for hosting.

Be sure to check out all the other

Friday pretties!

~Until next time....

The gals over at

3 comments:

Simple Home said...

I so love sweet old toys! Blue is my favorite color so this one is doubly sweet.
Have fun in the windy city. We live in the high desert, so we know well what it's like to be blown away :-)
Blessings,
Marcia
P.S. Thanks for your sweet comments.

birdie blue said...

i wish they sold cars/trucks in that pretty vintage shade of blue. so pretty.

enjoy your time in chicago. it's really windy here today.

xo
~molly

Gloria said...

Oh, very sweet toy! I found you via Joyce's blog. Love your pretty blog here and your colors...:) Glad I found you, you have a new follower. Have a wonderful trip to the Windy City.
Sweet blessings to you,
Gloria @}~`}~~~

Search This Blog