Click HERE too!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Let's get crafty!

One day, I was sitting in the shop, and we were having a rather slow day, so I thought what can I create? I found some old canvases that we had laying around,some paint, modge podge, and an old calendar....this is what I came up with....


                                                                        ENJOY!





Step 1: cut out the pictures you like



Step 2: Choose what paint color you desire, and paint canvas.







Step 3: Modge Podge the pictures you like onto the canvas. ( Elmers glue will have the same effect)









I also modge podged old music paper to make a cute border :)



You can do what you want, but I thought it needed a little something else added...



The finished product!

What do you think??

:)



Until next time....I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful day!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so pretty!!

Search This Blog